Translate

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Your Time is Now!



         First off, let me just say how beyond excited I am to serve a full-time mission! By now people might think that the excitement part has warn off and the nervous stage has hit. Well, that is not the case! No matter how hard and much I think about the MTC or the fact that I have to go out of the country for the first time, I have yet to find myself nervous. The secret is.... just the mere thought of being worthy and able to serve has washed away all doubt and insecurities. 
       I GET TO SERVE A MISSION.
I can't get enough of it. My smile has yet to fade, and my heart never ceases to flutter at the simple phrase,    " I'm going on a mission ." I hope and pray that you may come to feel as I do when you tell others of your fabulous decision :)




No comments:

Post a Comment